About SAJIDA Foundation
SAJIDA Foundation began in 1987 as a small garage school for disadvantaged children and since then, we have grown from strength to strength, learning with each step. Today, we offer a diverse portfolio of microcredit products alongside quality healthcare services and various social development programs for six million patrons, working across 25 districts, with a dedicated team of 3,690 caring change makers.
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to our raison d’etre of bringing health, happiness and dignity for all. Over the last 25 years, SAJIDA has taken great strides to bring about meaningful and sustainable change, which are defined by our values of family first, innovation and quality, dignity, equality, inclusiveness, empowerment of women, compassion, empathy, transparency and accountability.
About the Project
SAJIDA Foundation is taking the following initiatives in response to the Covid-19 situation
- Support for Floating & Daily Wage Earner group
- 80,000 Food, safe drinking water and soap distribution
- 7 Centers for housing street children and elderly
- Isolation Center Including ICU in collaboration with DGHS:
- Narayanganj Hospital
- Keraniganj Hospital
- Distribution of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- 20,000 PPEs sets to healthcare professionals
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
- 800 portable hand-washing facilities through SAJIDA’s field forces in different crowded places in different locations in the country.
- 500 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be distributed to the cleaners working in Public Toilets and workers engaged in waste collection and disposal.
- Reach 1 Million People through Mass Awareness
- Introduction of a messenger Chatbot
- 24/7 Doctor hotlines
- Mental Health Tele-Counseling
- Work across 26 districts
For regular updates, please visit http://www.sajidafoundation.org/
Cholo Shobai has built a platform that enables nonprofits, organizations, entrepreneurs and businesses receive financial support from anyone.
- ৳ 1,500,000Goal
- ৳ 26,700Fund Raised
- 18Days to go